This week’s Destiny 2update is a little light, but that’s because Shadowkeepis in full swing and the recent pinnacle changes were already pretty significant.
Bungie’s Game2Give charity initiative is still underway, and will run through November 10 at 11:59PM PT.The Bungie store also got some new rewards to boot, like a new t-shirt and a foam replica of a relic sword.
As far as game updates are concerned, a bunch of bugs have been squashed, like forge key progression issues for the mysterious box, as well as Obsidian Crystal problems (you need to get another crystal if you got the bug). It also solves the issue of Destiny 2 alts getting locked out of black armory key molds. Lots of busywork fixes!
Oh! And the weekly reset time has now changed: because of daylight savingtime, the reset now takes place at 12PM ET. You can find the full patch notes below.
This Week at Bungie [Bungie.net]
Earlier today, we deployedHotfix 188.8.131.52that targets a pair of emergent issues which prevented players from opening the Mysterious Box and acquiringIzanagi’s Burden. Here are some highlights of other changes also included in the hotfix:
- Fixed an issue causing Forge Keys to not count towards Mysterious Box (Izanagi’s Burden) quest progression.
- Players affected by this should find the corresponding objective marked correctly after logging in.
- Fixed an issue where the Obsidian Crystal would not give quest progression.
- Players affected by this will need to reacquire a Black Armory Rare bounty and then complete and claim it to get another Obsidian Crystal.
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused the weekly Eris Challenge to not drop a powerful reward.
In addition to this week’s hotfix, today we deployed a server-side change that allows players to receive the Black Armory Key Mold on all of theirDestiny 2characters. This resolves an issue where the Black Armory Key Mold could only be accepted by the first character that claimed it from Ada-1.