The first bad conference of the year!
Well, someone had to do it! EA went and had a particularly poor press conference at E3 this year, with tons of droning on about sports titles, mobile games, and things we already knew about. While I’m actually a fan of the sports and mobile arena, the way it was handled today is just poor form all around —full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
How about that Star Wars: Battlefrontfootage though? It looked very smooth, likely 60fps, though the actual final results might vary. Either way, it seems slick! Here’s everything else that happened.
- Electronic Arts reveals Mass Effect: Andromeda
- EA’s Need for Speed reboot coming November 3
- The Old Republic: Knights of the Fallen Empire promising player-driven stories
- Unravel is an adorable new puzzle platformer
- First look at Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2’s new classes
- EA celebrates 750 million mobile downloads with…Minions Paradise
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes announced for mobile
- FIFA 16 shown off, Pele told us nothing about it
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst release date is February 23, 2016
- EA CEO Andrew Wilson is the bad guy in Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
- Star Wars Battlefront heads to Hoth with its E3 trailer
- Battlefield found a way to infiltrate EA Sports’ PGA Tour
- Star Wars: The Old Republic’s next expansion is story-driven and free
- These are EA Sports’ big focuses for Madden, FIFA, and NHL in 2015
- EA could stand to put out more games like Unravel
- I’m all about Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2