Any excuse for savings
It’s Pi Day in America and capitalism compels us to bring forth any random sales to ya. The Microsoft Store has launched a mini Pi Day sale with discounts on select Ubisoft Xbox One games and Xbox One console bundles.
While only three titles are on the price chop block — Watch Dogs 2, Steep, and Just Dance 2017 — they are all at historic low prices. To add some fun to the sale (YES FUN), the games are discounted by $31.41 while select laptops are on sale for 31.41% off. See how much fun we’re having? Joyous.
In the Xbox One console department, only three bundles are on tap, and while they’re not mind-blowing amazing, this is another chance to pick up Xbox One S bundles for $50 off. The games are on sale for today only, while the Xbox One bundles last through March 18 and finally the computers are through March 28.
Today-Only Game Deals
- Watch Dogs 2 (Xbox One) — $28.58 (list price $60)
- Steep (Xbox One) — $28.58 (list price $60)
- Just Dance 2017 (Xbox One) — $18.58 (list price $60)
Xbox One Bundle Deals
- Xbox One S 500GB Minecraft Bundle + Free Game — $249.99 (list price $300)
- Xbox One 1TB The Division Bundle + Free Game — $249 (list price $399)
- Xbox One 500GB Console with Free Game (Refurbished) — $179 (list price $199)
- Dell Inspiron 13 2-in-1 i7-7500U, 1080p Touch, 8GB, 256GB SSD — $616.71 (list price $899)
- Dell Inspiron 5000, AMD A12-9700P, 1080p Touch, R7 M445, 12GB, 1TB HDD — $513.81 (list price $749)
- Lenovo Z50-75 AMD FX-7500, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD — $314 (list price $599)
- NuVision Solo 10 Draw Atom x5-Z8300, 2GB, 32GB, 1200p Tablet — $170.81 (list price $249)