PC and Xbox One roll out date still TBC
A new Mortal Kombat X patch is now live on PlayStation 4.
A tweet from director Ed Boon, which linked to a patch information page on the WB site, didn’t offer any further information on when the update would be rolling out on PC and Xbox One.
— Ed Boon (@noobde) September 22, 2015
If you’re too lazy to click a link, here’s the patch notes in full. Don’t say I don’t do anything for ya:
Character specific fixes
- D’Vorah (Venomous) – Adjusted the Poison Stack algorithm to prevent the top end from getting so high
- Ermac (Spectral) – Fixed a bug in which he could get stuck in flight controls
- Goro – Fixed a bug which was preventing Krush from having its landing location chosen
- Goro – Slightly increased the input window to meterburn PunchWalk on hit
- Jacqui (Full Auto) – Decreased the block advantage on Up Rocket by 5 and slightly increased the pushback preventing a block trap
- Jax – Adjusted Carl Weather skin hurt regions to better match the others
- Johnny Cage – Ultra Flipkick now uses the correct damage value from hotfix data (12)
- Kano (CutThroat) – Adjusted the armor frames of Charge Up to compensate for the faster startup
- Predator – Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
- Predator (Hish-Qu-Tien) – Fixed a bug which was making it so Plasma Shot was ignoring some damage scaling
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Fixed a bug which allowed him to reset the cooldown of runes after a Final Hex has run out
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Reverted the temporary change of Final Hex block damage increase (back to 3x)
- Reptile – Turned off the ability to 2in1 special cancel into Floating Ball
- Reptile (Deceptive) – Added a short cooldown after Invisibility to prevent players from spending multiple bars of meter if executed very fast
- Reptile – Lowered the input priority of Floating Ball
- Shinnok – Away+FK now auto-faces correctly
- Takeda – Reduced the cancel advantage from Towards+FP,BP,BP+BK by 1 preventing a block trap
- Takeda – Fixed a bug which would cause the reaction to Tri Kunai to sometimes play in the wrong direction
- Takeda (Ronin) – Reduced the block cancel advantage of Away+BP,FP,BP+BK by 3 preventing a block trap
- Takeda (Ronin) – Kool Whip Brutatlity when in Ronin should work more consistently now.
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Fixed a bug which was applying the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage to her throws and other misc damage
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Reverted the temporary change of the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage (back to 10)
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust now use the correct lifetime value from hotfix data (7 seconds)
- Tremor – Some variation specific moves now have corrected values in the movelist
Do you think patches should be rolled out in unison, or is okay for a developer to update as quickly as they can, regardless of platform? Let me know in the comments.