PS Plus subscribers can save 20% on pre-orders
Sony is holding another one of those PlayStation Network promotions that’ll give us some good new games, one after another, for several weeks straight. This one, Play Collective, starts next Tuesday.
- March 21: David OReilly’s play-as-anything sim Everything
- March 28: The game that gave the world slugcats, Rain World
- April 4: The needs-no-introduction rhythm classic PaRappa the Rapper Remastered
- April 11: New Zeboyd Games RPG Cosmic Star Heroine
- April 18: The still-great LucasArts adventure Full Throttle Remastered
- April 25: Surreal family adventure What Remains of Edith Finch
PlayStation Plus-having folks who pre-order can save 20 percent on any and all of these games.
Out of this lot, I’m most curious about Edith Finch. That’s my biggest question mark. The developers at Giant Sparrow (The Unfinished Swan) describe it as “a collection of strange tales about a family in Washington State.” If you remember Brett trying to unpack the game’s mysteries a couple years back in a preview, I was right there with him at that event, also confused and intrigued as hell.
Play Collective: Six New Games Launching with PS Plus Discounts [PlayStation Blog]