Based on your Garden Warfare 1 rank
When you first play the final version of Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 (how’d you like the beta?), you’re going to want to look out for the mailbox in the hub world — that’s where you can import your characters and progression from the first game. We still don’t have all of the specifics yet, as far as I have seen, but PopCap did announce the loyalty rewards today.
- Rank 10 or higher: Receive a free Helpful Fun Pack.
- Rank 25 or higher: Receive a free Wondrous Pack of Greatness.
- Rank 50 or higher: Receive a free character unlock.
- Rank 100 or higher: Receive five Super Rare Customization Items – with a ‘glowing’ effect added to them for good measure.
- Max Rank of 313: Last but not least, players who reach will receive a 313 Max Pack that includes a legendary character — the Unicorn Chomper and Unicorn Warp Ability. Because what’s not to love about a warping Chomper?
I played the original game on multiple platforms before settling on PC where, according to Origin, I clocked in 86 hours. My goodness. As fate would have it, I left off at rank 98, which means I’ll want to go back and rank up a couple more times before Garden Warfare 2 drops on February 23.