That’s quite the lineup
[Update: So it seems as if NieR: Automata‘s PC version is differentfrom the Steam iteration, which has given many people issues. The PC for Game Pass port is the “Become as Gods Edition,” which is reportedly more stable.
It’s a very strange situation because the Steam port is still broken some folks, yet this special Game Pass version has sidled in with a better, more stable build. If Steam was giving you issues, you have another option.]
Microsoft is ready to share a few new Xbox Game Pass titles today, and it’s quite the list!
As we knew, Outridersand Undertaleare coming to the service, but there’s several other big names too. Empire of Sinis already making its way to Xbox Game Pass, just several months after launch. NieR: Automatais another heavy-hitter too, as it will be available on the PC arm of Game Pass. It’s one of the many evergreen titles that will give Game Pass value as long as it’s on the service.
Octopath Traveleris another welcome title, which will be arriving on both consoles and PC on March 25! Add in Yakuza 6and Star Wars: Squadrons, and you got a stew going.
This is easily one of the strongest months yet for Game Pass. You have a few classics to choose from, several newish titles that are bankable “Game Pass rentals,” and Outriders, a brand new game coming day-and-date.
Microsoft is going all-in on Game Pass and I’m loving it.
Week of March 15:
- Undertale,â€¯TODAY (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Empire of Sin,â€¯March 18 (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Nier: Automata,â€¯March 18 (PC)
- Star Wars: Squadrons,â€¯March 18 (Console)
- Torchlight III,â€¯March 18 (PC)
Week of March 22:
- Genesis Noir,â€¯March 25 (Console and PC)
- OctopathTraveler,â€¯March 25 (Console and PC)
- Pillars of Eternity II:Deadfire– Ultimate Edition,â€¯March 25 (PC)
- Supraland,â€¯March 25 (PC)
- Yakuza 6: The Song of Life,â€¯March 25 (Cloud, Console and PC)
Week of March 29:
- Narita Boy,â€¯March 30 (Cloud, Console and PC)
- Outriders,â€¯April 1 (Cloud and Console)