That’s one hundred smackeroos
Last month, Microsoft ran a decent campaign to get you to buy an Xbox One. Now that a new month has rolled in, its $50 discount is over and Xbox Ones are back to full price at basically all retailers. The same is true for Dell Home, but it’s tossing in a bonus $100 eGift Card if you buy a Xbox. Retailers really want to move these Xbox One units. If you ever want a hint that new hardware or a price drop is coming after summer, this is it.
- Xbox One Quantum Break Bundle + $100 eGift Card — $349.99 (list price $350)
- Xbox One Name Your Game Bundle + $100 eGift Card — $349.99 (list price $350)
- Xbox One 1TB The Division Bundle + $100 eGift Card — $399.99 (list price $400)
- Xbox One NYG Bundle + Extra Controller + $100 eGift Card — $409.99 (list price $410)
- Xbox One NYG Bundle + Halo 5 Guardians + $100 eGift Card — $409.99 (list $410)
This offer has a limited-time run. On May 9 at 8:00am Eastern, the $100 eGift Card will no longer be automatically added to your order.
As you can see from the image, this is a Dell Home Promotional eGift Card. The “card” is actually a code arrives 10-20 days after your order is shipped to your email. Note that once it arrives, you’ll only have 90 days to spend the $100. This is good towards anything on Dell.com, so you can pick up more games, extra controllers, or whatever else you want. 25 selfie sticks? Sure, why not.
(They don’t sell selfie sticks.)
Game deals from Dealzon. Sales help support Destructoid.