Cblogs Recap: Week 10
– Acefondu discusses the Analogue NT Mini, a clone of the NES, and how he thinks its games have not aged well.
– Skazfest talks about platforming in 3D space and how that elevates the “underrated” Devil may Cry reboot.
– LaTerry unveils March’s Band of Bloggers prompt which focuses on the over-the-top moments in video games that are pure fun.
– Shoggoth2588 shares with us his gaming journal of February.
– Brady4Jah reviews Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD on the Switch.
– Kerrik52 reviews Patapon on the PSP as part of his Traveler in Playtime reviews series.
– Nior sheds light on the history of video game development in Brazil by focusing on the first Brazilian game.
– Black Red Gaming discusses his five most anticipated game releases in March.
– PhilsPhindings discusses the similarities between the soundtracks of Mega Man 4/5and many other musicians.
– PhilsPhindings discusses the similarities between the soundtrack of Sonic the Hedgehog 3 and Kenny Rogers.
Thanks to Lord Spencer for the recap and to our community bloggers for this week’s content! If you fancy speaking your mind on matters gaming, head over to the Community Blogs and let it go like Elsa.