The patch introduced plenty of class changes for every class that you can find below.
- Death Knight Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Demon Hunter Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Druid Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Hunter Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Mage Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Monk Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Paladin Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Priest Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Rogue Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Shaman Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Warlock Patch 9.1 Class Changes
- Warrior Patch 9.1 Class Changes
New Zone – Korthia
Korthia is a new zone that players will visit in Patch 9.1. Two new factions will become available with it — Death’s Advance and The Archivist’s Codex. Both are important for upgrading Legendary items to higher ranks.
New Raid – Sanctum of Domination
Shards of Domination
Empower your gear with Shards of Domination. The new upgradable sockets drop from raid bosses and can be socketed into Domination gear.
Torghast has been updated with a new scoring system, a new progression system called The Box of Many Things that unlocks permanent perks, new layers, and more. You will find a list of all Torghast changes here.
PvP Season 2
The second PvP season of Shadowlands begins on July 6. PvP gear now scales by 13 levels in PvP, brawls are now up each week, and a new weekly War Mode quest awaits. PvP gear is once again upgradable with Honor and the Base Item Level is 177.
Mythic Season 2
Mythic Season 2 comes with new rewards, dungeon changes, dungeon teleports that you can unlock by completing a dungeon at Keystone 20 or higher, a new Tormented affix, and more. Check out the Mythic Season 2 Guide for more information.
You will find more information about Patch 9.1 in the Chains of Domination Guides over at Icy Veins.
[Icy Veins is also a part of the Enthusiast Gaming network. Hearth back to the inn and listen up for their WoW tips and breakdowns.]