Switch punch-up still fighting fit
Nintendo has dropped a new update on its arena-based fighting title ARMS. The new patch is already live and updates the cartoony brawler to Version 5.3.
The main purpose of the new update is to tweak the game’s roster for rebalancing purposes, but there have also been some dashboard updates and a selection of new artwork available in the gallery. Korean language support has also been integrated.
Despite Nintendo’s comments that made it sound like they were all but abandoning the title. It’s good to see that they game is still being maintained, so fans can continue to enjoy its trademark brand of madcap mayhem.
- New “Dashboard” feature added.
- Check out the latest rankings, and tons of useful videos!
- From Dashboard you can see the following:
- Latest Worldwide & Regional Rankings
- Party Crash Ranking by time slot
- ARMS “Tips & Techniques” video collection
- “Fighter Focus” video collection with tips for each fighter
- “Tournament Clips” to so you can learn from the best
- 15 Images added to Gallery.
- Korean language is now supported.
- Adjusted abilities of some fighters and ARMS as follows.
Fighters / Arms Adjustments Ribbon Girl Freshening up lightens your heart and your feet. Ah, Spring! Increased air dash movement speed. But it feels like her feet don’t quite touch the ground properly… Decreased dash movement speed. Misango Increased rush gauge fill rate when in red and blue spirit form to be equal to that of other characters. Coolerang Increased extension speed. Increased retraction speed. Lokjaw Increased retraction speed. Fixed issue where under certain conditions ARM would not recover for an extended time. Scorpio Increased charge attack damage. Decreased retraction speed. Skully Increased charge attack damage. Decreased homing. Glusher Increased charge attack damage. Parabola Increased expansion rate while extending. No change to expansion during charge. Nade Decreased retraction speed. Chakram Decreased charge attack speed.