Until December 27
Hey, remember thetwo “Guild” compilations that were released on the 3DS several years back? I do! I even have my own special folder for them.
They were a great set of seven games that were originally released in Japan as two bundles, and individually on the eShop in the west. They were experimental type projects that ran a gamet of concepts like managing an airport, rolling through a D&D style dungeon, or battling bugs in World War II era tanks.
Well, in addition to consulting our reviews (linked below), you can also partake in a sale running through December 27 and experience them for yourself. Most of them were pretty cheap anyway, and the soccer senstation Inazuma Elevenalso joins them for half off.
- Aero Porter – $2.99 (was $4.99)
- Attack of the Friday Monsters! A Tokyo Tale – $2.99 (was $7.99)
- Bugs vs. Tanks! – $2.99 (was $7.99)
- Crimson Shroud – $2.99 (was $7.99)
- Inazuma Eleven – $9.99 (was $19.99)
- Liberation Maiden – $2.99 (was $7.99)
- The Starship Damrey – $2.99 (was $7.99)
- Weapon Shop de Omasse – $2.99 (was $7.99)