The Game Awards are tonight, so last night the usual crew got together to make some predictions on it. Will Uncharted 4 sweep the show? Will Pokémon Go actually win something despite that it’s a piece of garbage? Is Dark Souls III a role-playing game?
These questions and more are addressed in this episode. It’s probably better than actually watching The Game Awards.
Of course, we round out the podcast with listener questions, a predictable SATPOTPAQ given the current state of the world, and a Hot Dish wherein the handsome puzzle creator dropped a letter from a 2016 video game title to make a new one. Give it a listen!
- Podtoid 358: Darren Shows His Ass
- Podtoid 357: Big Boat and Li’l Yachty
- Podtoid 356: Hamilton is a Piece of Shit
- Podtoid 355: Millennials with Butt Cancer
- Podtoid 354: The One Where Darren Gets Strangled
Please send any comments, inquiries, and companion app concept art to [email protected]