Punch him out in a super fashion
Today’s contest features a PSVR copy of workout title BoxVR!
Alright nerds, let’s face the music — we could all use a little more exercise in our lives. Sure, sitting on the couch and getting our Dew and ‘Ritos on kinda rules, but we gotta take care of our bodies a little bit. No, I’m not suggesting any of us go outside, or get a gym membership, or be an insufferable douche who won’t shut up about crossfit. No, I’ve got a better idea.
I’ve got some physical PS4 copies of BoxVR to help get us all in shape a little bit. It’s a video game, but also a workout! It’s the best of both worlds! Except the working out part, of course.
I started to work out but got winded pretty much immediately, so I’ll have to let the developers tell you all about this one.
Developed by FitXR, BoxVR challenges users of all fitness levels with high-intensity routines choreographed by professional instructors. Players can choose from 45 unique routines varying in length and intensity, or craft a custom workout of their own to best suit their needs. The PlayStation VR retail version of BoxVR features:
- Professionally Designed Workouts – A team of leading fitness instructors are regularly consulted to produce a variety of revolving boxing workouts, specifically designed to destroy calories. From short three-minute warmups to 60+ minute endurance workouts, players will find everything needed to get their heart rates going
- Customizable Routines – My Workouts mode allows players to create as many custom routines as they want, controlling the length of their workout by building playlists from the 110 included music tracks, and adjusting the intensity of any routine
- Group Workouts – Getting in a workout can be easier with motivation from a buddy, so BoxVR supports multiplayer, allowing up to six people to tackle the same workout together, and see who can lock in the top score
- Trackable Progress – Every workout is recorded, so players can track calories burned over time and see their progression made towards set goals
- Musical Motivation – Over 100 different music tracks are available to customize the energy and tone of a workout, spanning genres including pop, rock, electronic dance music, drum and bass, hip hop, and more.
Kick. Punch. It’s all in the mind, really.
To enter to win your copy, use the widget below to leave your name and email address. You can enter daily. For bonus entries, follow Dtoid, developer FitXR, and publisher Perp Games on Twitter, and share our contest post with your friends!
While you’re waiting, specialize a workout routine for me. I’ve been pretty lazy the last couple of weeks, and really need something to help get me off my ass and moving again. My health is in your hands now.
We have two PSVR copies of the game to give away; as this is a physical prize, you must have a United States shipping address in order to win. Winners will be drawn Monday, November 25. Check out PlayStation Enthusiast for more chances to swipe a copy.
BoxVR is available now on digital storefronts, as well as physically at GameStop and wherever games are sold.