Game with the Dtoid community
What a week. Seriously.
You ever have one of those weeks where each passing day has you saying “It can’t possibly get any worse than this”? I’ve had one of those weeks, and I’m glad that it’s almost over.
Just when I thought my luck was turning around, BAM, wake up to a flat tire. Awesome.
On a lighter note, the boys of Hotel Company look to be getting back together this evening for some Battlefield 3 mayhem over on the Xbox 360. If you’re not familiar with Hotel Company, you can check out one of their explosive exploits over here. If you’re looking to sit around and laugh your ass off, you could do much worse than joining our party. Jon Bloodspray will be there, amazing us with his incredible puns. OMGhotdogs will be… well, we don’t talk much about him. Q4M will be Q4M, which means OMGHotdogs will be yelling at him. Scield is a cop, so we’ll be asking him really awesome and inappropriate questions about being a cop. Andy Dixon will be moving, which means he won’t be joining us. Finally, Jeniken will be, well, Jeniken, which means he’ll be talking about Baby Metal all night. Oh, and I’ll be there too! Neat!
This is the first time in a long time that the old gang is getting back together, so it should be a pretty eventful evening. Don’t be shy, come on in and say hi!
Other than that, we have our always awesome Dtoid TV channel, the boys and gals over on the PS3/PS4 are killing it again, as usual, and our TF2 servers should be plenty full and plenty fun!
Now that you have all these great options, you have no choice but to jump in and have a blast!
Good gaming everyone! Have an awesome rest of your Friday!
New to FNF? Read this!Each week, a bunch of us Dtoiders get together to play videogames online! It’s a 100% community-run event, so feel free to join in or even host something yourself!
The planning for FNF starts in theforums, where community members sign up to host matches and post their pertinent details (game, time, Gamertag, etc.). Then, every Friday, reminder posts go up in thecommunity blogsthanks to a dedicated group of volunteers, and I recap it all here on the front page to give it a bit more exposure.
To join in, simply send a friend request to the match host! If you’d rather host something yourself, sound off in the comments section below!
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden WarfareHost: StriderHoang (GT: StriderHoang)Time: 2 Pacific | 5 Eastern
- Earth Defense Force 2025Host: Char Anzable (GT: ShinigamiBV)Time: 5 Pacific | 8 Eastern*Note: EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF!
- Battlefield 3Host: Hotel Company (GT: Chillybillz, Jon Bloodspray, Jeniken, Scield or Q4M, )Time: 9 Pacific | 12 AM Eastern
- Earth Defense Force 2025 (PS3)Host: Clockwork-Zombie (PSN: Clockwork-Zombie)Time 5 Pacific | 8 Eastern*Note: EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF! EDF!
- Killzone: Shadowfall (PS4)Host: The Defenestrator (PSN: ThDefenestrator)Time 7 Pacific | 10 Eastern*Note: Don’t forget to download those two free maps before you jump in!
- Uncharted 2 (PS3)Host: Nanshi (PSN: Nanashi707)Time 7 Pacific | 10 Eastern
- Grand Theft Auto: Online (PS3)Host: Nanashi (PSN: Nanashi707)Time 8 Pacific | 11 Eastern
- Warframe (PS4)Host: Trev (PSN: ElZilcho)Time 10 Pacific | 1 am Eastern
- You and I in a little toy shop, buy a bag of balloons with the money we’ve gotHost: Set them free at the break of dawn.Time: Till one by one, they were gone.
- We were young, heartache to heartache we standHost: No promises, no demands.Time: Love is a battlefield.
- Out along the edges, always where I burn to beHost: The further on the edge, the hotter the intensity.Time: Highway to the danger zone, gonna take you right into the danger zone
- Team Fortress 2(early game)Server: 126.96.36.199:27015Time: 5 Pacific | 8 Eastern
- Team Fortress 2(Late game)Server: 188.8.131.52:27015Time: 9 Pacific | 12 am Eastern
Free this weekend? Why not sign up to host something forWeekend Warriors?!It’s like Friday Night Fightsall weekend long!Sign up in the comments orForum threadif you’re interested!
- In the midnight hour, she cried more, more, moreHost: With a rebel yell, she cried more, more, moreTime: In the midnight hour more, more, more
- Oh I’ve just come from the land of the sun,Host: From a war that must be won, in the name of truth.Time: With our soldiers so brave, our freedom we will save