Last episode we talked with Alex Rose about British slang (and his video game, I guess), and we’re not letting up this week with a new term we learned from Destructoid alumnus Fraser Brown. What the heck is Mr. Whippy and why don’t Americans have ridiculous names for common food items?
Otherwise on this episode of Podtoid, Brett talked a bit about Prey, Steven talked a bit about PDX Con, and Darren talked a bit about a game called Mages of Mystralia, when the others would shut up long enough to let him.
The show closes out with some listener questions, SATPOTPAQ, and a PlayStation 2-themed Hot Dish. Listen to it!
Subscribe to the podcast viaiTunesordownload ithere.
- Podtoid 369: British People Can Say Cunt
- Podtoid 368: Botched Circumcision
- Podtoid 367: Tossing the Presidential Salad
- Podtoid 366: The Yooka-Laylee Special
- Podtoid 365: The Thunder Event
Please send any questions, comments, and charming food slang to [email protected]