You know, the one that is presumably his own property
Remember when Bilbo returned to The Shire and had to reclaim his own stuff? Well, if he had video game/anime amnesia, he probably wouldn’t have been as pissed off about it.
It’s safe to say that in pretty much any game, having a humble yet functional abode is extremely important to me. In Elder Scrollsand Falloutgames I’m very careful when choosing my home, but in Breath of the Wild, you only get one real choice: the house in Hateno village.
As we know from various lore bits, the Hateno house likely belongs to Link, decades before the events of the game. Well, famed ZeldamodderWaikuteru is at it again, as they’ve whipped up a mod that upgrades that very house.
Here’s what it adds:
- Instant fast traveling to the house
- Extra long sleeps like inns for bonus hearts
- A fire inside to prepare meals
- A way to magically teleport to the house with calm weather
- A pond to fish in
- A stable near the house
- Extra lightening and plants for theme
- A pet chicken that you can use to get eggs
Uh yeah I’ll take it! Hopefully the sequel implements some of these (or has a hub house at all!).